2018-19 Competitive Cheerleading High School tryouts
Monday, Nov. 5 (5:30pm - 7:00pm) in the cafeteria
Learn material for tryouts (Round 2) and stunt sequences, warm up skills (including tumbling, stunting and other skills), meet the coaches and to sign up for a time to tryout.
Freshmen, JV & Varsity – Tuesday, Nov. 6 (4:30pm – 7:-30pm) in the cafeteria
- Tryouts for athletes will be done in order of time signed up.
- Team placements given over phone by the evening of Tuesday, Nov. 6th
- PLEASE NOTE: Varsity athletes will be required to throw a back handspring independently at tryouts.
- Wednesday, Nov. 7th (4:30pm – 7:30pm)
- Thursday, Nov. 8th (4:30pm – 7:00pm)
Learn and rebate Round 1, create additional stunt sequences for Round 3 and review Round 2.
Physicals must be loaded into Appryse before tryouts! Link to Appryse registration - http://oxfordathletics.org/information/Inside_Athletics/Athlete_Registration/Athlete_Registration
Post parent Meeting:
- Thursday, Nov. 8th at 7:00pm
- OHS Cafeteria
Questions: Contact Head Coach, Alanna Weber – email@example.com