Enrolling in Appryse
For the 2018-2019 school year all families must enroll in Appryse. Please enroll in Appryse at your earliest convenience by going to:
To sign in after enrollment, please bookmark https://app.appryse.com
You can also use the icons above.
Information regarding your son or daughter's medical history should be updated throughout the year.
All Doctor's Physicals must be completed on the Appryse Physical Form (Please do not use the MHSAA form or a form provided by doctor) and uploaded or faxed to Appryse. Appryse Physical Forms can be found on your Appryse account after you have completed the enrollment process.
Important notes before enrollment
• Students must be enrolled on Appryse before starting school as freshmen and before being allowed to tryout for a sport.
• Do not wait until the last minute, as this will cause the student to miss tryout days.
• Questions or problems during enrollment should be directed to Appryse. Click the "Contact Support" button on the Appryse website.
• Please encourage your doctor to use the approved Appryse physical form that has your son or daughter's unique bar code. Do not include attachments such as immunization forms, as the Appryse system only recognizes the single Appryse physical form, which already has a section for immunizations.
• Do NOT fax in your own doctor's form, as this will not be recognized by the Appryse system and will NOT be received. It must be the approved Appryse doctor's physical form and must include the Appryse bar code included on the Appryse doctor's physical form.
• The parent or the doctor should either fax the Appryse physical form to the number at the top of the physical form, or upload it directly to Appryse.
• Only ONE form can be faxed or uploaded. Immunization forms cannot be faxed or uploaded. PLEASE ONLY SEND IN PHYSICAL FORM WITH DR. SIGNATURE & DATE.