Apr 11, 2019
Final Scores -
- Girls: Clarkston: 84 | Oxford: 44
- Boys: Oxford: 79 | Clarkston: 49
For highlights of the event, please click the following link for video - Oxford vs. Clarkston Highlight Video
- The Boys win over Clarkston was the first victory of the 2019 season.
- Girls are 0-2 on the season, Boys are 1-1.
- Scott Masterson won the 100m, 800m, and was a member of the winning 1600m Relay
- Freshman Eriana Hubbard broke 31' in the Shot Put with a throw of 31'-7.75"
- Shane Ross, stepping away from the hurdles for the day, won the 200m, took 2nd in the 100m, and was a member of the winning 1600m Relay
- There were 59 personal records set by the girls team during the meet
- There were 55 personal records set by the boys team during the meet
Multiple Event Winners:
- Scott Masterson
- Shane Ross
- Barett Coleman
- Anthony Romeo
Additional First Place Finishers:
- Antonia Vackaro
- Mattie Johnson
- Eriana Hubbard
- Girls 400m Relay
- Simon Arnold
- Boys 400m Relay
- Boys 800m Relay
- Boys 1600m Relay
Kate Drobnich, Clara Stec, Olivia Drobnich, Alaine Cusick, Rachel Whitt, Jordyn Beebe, Victoria Huntsman, Gihon Maxwell, Olivia Roth, Natalie Schiller, Sage Brocco, Abby Mooney, John Valvo, Ethan Benson, Logan Coughlin, Hunter Green, Marcus Hufnagel, Christian Lebich, Trey Townsend, Sam Murray, Shane Moore.
Please be sure to make plans to join us for our next home contest when we host the 57th Elmer Ball Oxford Invitational on April 27th!
(Photo Cred. - TZR Sports)