Posted: Nov 11, 2019
Recap of the Weekend Swim & Dive Meet:
- The 200 Medley of Ashlee Weltyk, Grace Charnstrom, Cali Schnur, and Jenna Fistler broke the school record and the OAA White record and won with a time of 1:48.06!!
- Shortly thereafter, Jenna Fistler won the 200 Freestyle.
- In the 200 IM, Addie Bishop finished in 13th with a season-best time, Grace Charnstrom came in 4th and Cali Schnur took 3rd.
- In the 50 freestyle, Kaleigh Rogers came in 11th with a personal-best time, Laura Mace took 7th, and Ashlee Weltyk finished 3rd with a personal-best time.
- Amelia Knotts won the diving event with a personal-best score of 343.30.
- Peyton Warren took 7th in the diving event and will be moving on to the Regional Diving Championships with Amelia next Thursday.
- Olivia Roth took 14th in the diving event.
- In the 100 Fly, Nellie Charnstrom took 16th and Cali Schnur won the event with a season-best time of 58.08.
- In the 100 Fly, we had three personal best times for Laura Mace, Megan Pavlock, and Kaleigh Rogers! Megan finished in 13th, Kaleigh in 11th, and Jenna Fistler was once again league champion with a time of 53.13! Here's Jenna with her 1st place medal
- The 200 free relay of Peyton Bailey, Nellie Charnstrom, Kaleigh Rogers, and Laura Mace took 6th with a time of 1:44.78.
- League Champ and all-league in the 100 backstroke, and senior of the meet, Ashlee Weltyk!
- Also scoring points for Oxford in the 100 breaststroke: Nellie Charnstrom (11th), Addie Bishop (13th), and Kinsey Jones (16th).
- The 400 free relay of Jenna Fistler, Grace Charnstrom, Cali Schnur, and Ashlee Weltyk were all-league and league champs with a new school record and OAA White record time of 3:36.50!
Oxford took 4th overall. Troy finished ahead with four more points. Lake Orion took 2nd and Bloomfield Hills won the league meet. Bloomfield Hills and Lake Orion will be co-champions.