Oxford Athletics would like to remind you of important events kicking off our Fall Sport season.
- ProActive Coaching Guest Speaker, Rob Miller
- Senior-Athlete Welcome Breakfast
- Meet The Teams | Fall Season 2019
- Fall tryout information
- Register for Appryse and upload your physical BEFORE tryouts!
The Oxford Community Schools Athletic program is very excited to have Rob Miller, Commissioner of the Wolverine Hoosier Athletic Conference and Motivational Speaker from ProActive Coaching to speak to the #ALLIN Wildcat faithful. Coach Miller has an abundance of experience at all levels as a coach, administrator, and parent. He speaks at high schools, universities, and businesses throughout the nation.
"We are very fortunate to have Coach Miller coming to Oxford," said Oxford Community Schools Director of Athletics, Jordan Ackerman. "We had a phenomenal year in 2018-19, but that does not mean we become satisfied and complacent. It is important that we are always hungry to improve. Coach Miller will come in and motivate our parents, coaches, and athletes as we take the next step as a Wildcat family. This event is going to be a great start to our 2019-20 school and athletic year."
We look forward to seeing all of our middle and high school parents, coaches, and athletes at the sessions below.
- 6:00 – 6:45pm – Parent Session
- 7:00 – 8:00pm – Coaches Session
- 9:00 – 10:00am – Athlete Session
- Senior-Athlete Welcome Breakfast – August 21st, 2019
Oxford Athletics would like to host a special breakfast for our incoming 2019-2020 senior athletes. This event will be the SEASON KICKOFF! With the help of Oxford Food Services, this breakfast will be hosted from 9:30am - 10:15am in the High School Cafeteria.
Meet the Teams Night is back! The Oxford High School Athletic Dept. is excited to introduce our fall teams and get the Oxford Community pumped up for the up and coming season and honor our winter & spring sports champs
- Date: August 21st, 2019
- Location: Oxford Wildcat Stadium
- Time: 6:30pm
- Register for Appryse BEFORE tryouts and upload your physical! - Appryse Link
Remember to visit your team page for schedule and roster information. Go Wildcats!