Hello and welcome to a new season of Middle School Cross Country!
Here are a few answers to some questions you may have about the upcoming season. If you haven’t already, sign up for Remind https://goo.gl/AWhx97. 100% of communication from me will be through this messaging system.
- What is the schedule? I have attached a TENTATIVE season calendar can be found at https://goo.gl/ijKb6i but a live version of our meet schedule is found at http://www.athletic.net/CrossCountry/School.aspx?SchoolID=36102
- When is the parent meeting? What if I cannot go? The parent meeting will be held Tuesday, August 30 @6pm in the media center at OMS (please bring your child’s physical and registration form). If you cannot go, I will create a video that will go over some helpful information, but, the registration form will need to be complete before your child can participate.
- What is involved with registration? The registration form can be found here https://goo.gl/oQAFwI. Filling this out before the parent meeting would be great. If you can’t come to the meeting, filling out the form and giving it to your child for the first day of practice will be fine as well.
- What must my child have by the first day of practice? Your child needs to have a physical (dated on or after April 15, 2016), registration form, running shoes that fit comfortably, a watch, moisture-wicking clothing, and a bottle of water.
- What can I do to make the coaches happy? Have patience and volunteer during the season whenever possible.
One last thing, if you could please add your child’s information to the roster, that would be greatly appreciated. https://goo.gl/Zi0JtQ
248-231-3795 (cell) Email: Amanda.Kramer@oxfordschools.org