May 15, 2018
OXFORD, Mich.- On Tuesday, May 15th, Oxford High School Varsity Head Cheer Coach Alanna Webber released the 2018-19 Sideline Cheer Tryout information.
2018 Sideline Cheerleading Tryouts
MANDATORY Pre tryout Parent/Athlete Informational Meeting:
- When: Wednesday, May 30th at 6pm
- Where: OHS Media Center
- Who: Parents AND Athletes interested in the Oxford Cheer Program
- What: You will get information regarding the program, what to expect at
tryouts, and get to meet the coaching staff!
(Physicals are Tuesday, May 29th from 5:00-8:00 PM in the OHS Cafeteria)
- Monday, June 4 (5:30-7pm) in the Aux. Gym
- To learn material for tryouts, to warm up skills, to meet the coaches and to
sign up for a time to tryout on Tuesday, June 5.
- Tuesday, June 5th (5:30-?) in the Aux. Gym
-Tryouts for athletes will be done in order of time signed-up
Please Note: Varsity athletes will be required to throw a back handspring
independently at tryouts.
- Team Placements given over phone by the evening of Tuesday, June 5th
POST PARENT MEETING:
When: Wednesday, June 6th at 6pm
Where: OHS Media Center
Questions: Contact Coach Alanna Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org